We are learning injections now WOOT!! I gave myself a shot..lmao insulin shot..they are given in the belly so you can do those yourself..alot of the ladies in class were like don't watch!! (we used sterile saline) I tried giving a fellow classmate in the upper arm but let go of her skin before I injected...lol..needle came right out..oops! Amy (our instructor) let me give her one and I did good! We now know WHY they teach the blood draw first....after the "harpoon" you use for that shots are easy...lol! the only hard part is getting the liquid from the vial into the syringe....they made that look sooooo easy on ER...lol.......It's not........vial wobbles. and getting the air out is also a pain in the butt...(need to get the bubbles ou because takes up space for the drug and dose may be off)
anyway.......that's all the excitement around here for now....
Later
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


3 comments:
It is a funny thing isn't it, we all HATE SHOTS!
They don't really hurt, it is just the idea. Also some folks can do it easy and others manage to cause some pain.
Thanks for the insight. Kepp it up!!!!
Good stuff!
I had 2 shots in the belly last night,jimmy beam and jack daniels!
Your really moving right along in these classes.Good job.
As always glad your blogging more my friend
John
Post a Comment