Thursday, October 6, 2011

CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS....MEQUON WISCONSIN

Here is my school campus this is the view from the bottom..of the "amphitheater" I will have to add that pic some other time



This is a view from the top of the cliff...( top pic is north view)


Our class room....the nursing students use this room too....they share it with us...






What school is complete with out a mascot!? This is Freddie Falcon.....cute huh?







This is "Bob" one of the two manikins....both are Bob....lol they are used for the nursing students for doing what ever neat things future nurses get to do...we just use each other...lol






there was a plaque by this statue at one time but it is gone now and I have no clue who these two are and why they are significant enough to have a statue of them on campus..I will have to check into that....






I missed getting these in order...this is the view looking up the stairs...rumor has it there are 300 stairs......down was easy.......








this is the view looking down......








this is the decoration on the hand rails..nice huh?








Front entrance....








there are two marble benches near the amphitheater...










this is the second.....










Coberg(?) hall....dorms I believe..







This is near the water there is no swimming it is a nature wetlands area the boat and that is just decor





This is a closer look at the flag and flowers by the front entrance...




this is the south view








Well there it is...a tour of Concordia University Mequon Wisconsin.....






Later




























3 comments:

jack69 said...

HEY Melanie, Thanks for the tour, it replaces some questions as to where you are attending. Loved the tour and it is a beautiful place.
We know you have put in a lot of work and time. Hoping you will be thrilled with the results after all the sweat worry and study. IT WILL PAY OFF, AND YOU WILL BE SO PROUD!!

Now I don't want to take old Bob's place though, I sure don't envy the dude!!

Love from down here, great weather today.
Sherry & Jack

Bookncoffee said...

What a neat view! Love that "dummy" in bed. lol Visiting your blog from Lyn's blog I think. I've visited so many I'm forgetting. lol

Carol............. said...

What a beautiful place to learn!

Sounds like you're on your way to a rewarding career.