Wow it has been a while since I have posted....I have been busy with school..and homework...Pharmacology has been making me crazy...I can't believe I an almost done...finals are in December...Practicum in January....and somehow I don't know a darn thing.....I hope it all clicks soon.....I know it is in there I just don't know where I put it..lol.
Weather here is still nice haven't needed the winter coat yet...The colors were spectacular this year.
Skipped school for a party last Thursday..My favorite engineer from my old job retired. Had a blast seeing some of the people I worked with again.
Roomie will be visiting her Mom for most of this month. WOOT!
Well that's about it for me for now
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Glad you took time to put in an update. I think the feeling is normal in a course, 'What have I learned?'
It will come along. I cannot imagine trying to learn the 'long words' much less their meanings. Shoot, I can't even pronounce the name of the class. hahahahahaha
Love from down here, Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment