Sunday, November 20, 2011

YUMMIE PIE!!!!





Yummie......I made this yummie apple pie yesterday.......so good....It was only my second attempt at an apple pie...I did not make the crust tho...(no rolling pin...lol) not bad huh? Friday I made homemade bean soup...yum. I made a small second one too I had some leftover apples and said to myself..what goes good with apple pie? CHEESE!!!....I had some leftover cheddar cheese shreds..and added that to the small pie.....Don't do that...lol....was good but cheese got all funky... and gritty...and gritty cheese is not to good.


School is going ok...got a bit irritated on Saturday but I will get over it....it is almost over now and I still feel like I don't know anything...I have been told that it will all click when you get to practicum...I hope so....


Bus ride continue to be a bit...umm..interesting...especially waiting for the bus...There is this young Black Gentleman (kid really) and you know how the kids wear their pant down to their knees...well This kid.....also has his hands down his pants......My first thought every time I see this is...Gee they are NOT going to run away...lol.


There is another Black gentleman that I do actually talk to he is going to MATC..He is trying to better his life he was a drug abuser for years..and has been clean for about two years now,he says it is very hard for him to concentrate because of the years of drug/alcohol use and he was thinking of dropping. I have encouraged him to keep trying but I have not seen him in a couple of weeks...


My check situation has been straightened out.....got it Monday....I don't know what frustrated me more.....not getting the dang thing or trying to call unemployment....it was in my next door neighbors box...mail must have come way late on Thursday Me and his SIL checked his box Wednesday and it was not there.....The whole neighborhood hates it when our regular mailman goes on vacation....I personally think he should be banned from them.......or at least limited to two days a month...lol.


Roomie has been gone since the 5th of November..up visiting her Mom..she will be back this weekend....so her "boys" are diving me CRAZY Floyd especially the constant meowing...he will be a slipper if he keeps it up.......Ozzy will be the slipper for the other foot if he knocks over the garbage cans again.....


Well thats about it for now...


Later

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I enjoyed this entry. Are they teaching pie baking? hahahaha and what is this:
.I have been told that it will all click when you get to practicum...

Where the heck is That? LOL

Oh, yes. My education(s) have been a lot like that. I ask "What does all this crap mean?"

'Oh it will fall into place later.'

Good line, and true, but funny you seldom realize, ah, now I know.

Stick with it. YOu already know more big words than I can think about pronouncing,
Big words like Mayonnaise, 'em bigguns.

Take care and I love cheese with Apple pie. I guess I eat it so fast it doesn't have time to get (what ever you said).