Sunday, November 13, 2011

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE STUFF WE GREW...EWWWWWWW

OMG! What nastiness....EWWWWWW!!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS! We didn't get to find out what the stuff was but...I didn't want to know....we also did vaginal swabs (our own) ...nasty too...lol.

Well anyway......was a beautiful day yesterday almost 60*! Wonderful for this time of year in Wisconsin!

Still no check...but our regular post guy is back...WOOT! So hopefully I will get a check Tuesday.....I am still going to call the office in Madison (unemployment) and the post office....

hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

Later

3 comments:

jack69 said...

QUIT growing the nasty stuff. I thought you were growing MJ or something until I remembered the swabs you guys took from around the area. hahahahaha

Don't get too swab & GROW crazy, you might wanna quit! We cannot have that!!!!

Love fromdown here!

Paula said...

Your header is beautiful. Yes that sounds like some nasty stuff but neccessary I guess.

garnett109 said...

i got stuff growing in jars in the frig