The week from HELL that is........no check came......(unemployment)........idiot sub mail man prolly put it in someone else's box.....dick head.....tried to call unemployment....got a recording.....DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF CALLS ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS PLEASE CALL AGAIN ON ANOTHER DAY...........And commenced to give me "other" options....this was THURSDAY.........~~~SIGH~~and today there is no mail.......I will be calling the post office on Monday.......and trying the unemployment office in Madison also...I have $0.35
to my name........78756569&**)^*%^$%^$E^%
When it rains it pours I guess......any way.....One of my instructors took me to the grocery store...(by force) I do not accept help easily.....I am independent and have taken care of myself for so long It is just hard for me....any way she said...I'll make a deal with you...you let me do this for you and when you get a job you call me up and we will go to dinner and you can treat.....I said ok!
We learned..how to do throat swabs on Tuesday...what fun....NOT....one of my classmates did mine and the tongue depressor broke...LOL! The look on her face was priceless!
We also went around campus and swabbed some surfaces around....I did some keyboards and door handles..and someones phone....You would be surprised no one wanted to know what was growing on it...lol....we will find out Saturday.
Well....weather has taken a turn....had to drag out the "Big coat" Lab instructor said I look like black Bart...lol......Told her I should have worn my "Boots with the spur" then...lol.
Well that's about it for now
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
I file my claim on the internet on Sunday's and my check is direct deposited within 24 hrs....check it out...
Enjoy
All in all, it sounds like life is perfect up there. You are breathing, fussing, ranting and raving!
So a couple small things are sorta wrong like lack of money and missing checks and you have tongue depressor embedded! LOL
Hope you find the check soon. Shucks on this end it all sounds like fun (except the check and heavy coat).
Heeeey it is freezing here 63 brrrrr degrees. (yeah I know, shut up!)
Love you girl, have fun!!!
Post a Comment