At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
6 comments:
so sorry!! It is 73 degrees here (at 1 p.m.) which is very unusual for us but I'm enjoying it. Stay hydrated and as cool as you can!
betty
The only way I can come up with words is to sit under the a/c and in front of a fan. Don't melt, we would sure miss you.
awwwwwwwwwwwwww you know a couple!
Just rub ice on the hot areas!
It's cool here -- mainly because of the rain that's moved in and won't leave!
I agree
Thank goodness we're having a cool down here in PA right now. Temps in the 100s really took a toll on the elders.
I love the hot weather and the hotter, the better.
Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment