Friday, July 9, 2010

MY DAY AT THE BALL PARK...


This is the view from my seat!
woo hoo great tickets!! 10 rows from first base!!!


This is Maryanne..her hubby Dennis...and their daughter Lauren.


Jim Edmonds




was HOT in the park.....at least we were on the shady side of the park...lol




The t-shirt toss....lol





The field cleaners......







7th inning stretch....the Klementz Racing Sausages come and race...lol....three of them fell this time...lmaooo It's gotta be hard to run in those costumes...lol












(of course the pics don't go in the order I wanted them)
here they are before the start...















Me and Bernie Brewer












Bernies duggout.....when we get a homerun Bernie slides down the slide..he didn't get to slide down this time :(






This is a memorial to the three men who died in a crane accident when the park was being built in ..I believe it was 1999.

















Nice view of home plate









First pitch.....that little guy from the boy scouts I think did a great job!!













Corey Hart




















another nice view of the park.....















singing of the National Anthem....










I had a great time and I do have four more tickets for July 28th...same seats!!
We ate at the NYCE club at the ball park.....I WON'T be eating there again.....$12.00 for a cheese burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't all that good either! $3.50 for a soda I was going to have the "buffet" till I found out it was $38.00!?!?!?!?!?! NOT. It's cheaper to eat at the concession stands...better food too....
Even tho we lost 9-3 I had a great time There are still more pics too.....so maybe I'll post some every once in a while...lol
I bought some new bath towels for myself today....Roomie went "kitty" shopping today...She went to a place called "Second hand Purrs" and picked out a 4 month olf baby boy...will get pics of the new boy when he is delivered....they do a background check and all that stuff BEFORE they give you your baby....and deliver it so they can kinda "check the place out" so to speak....make sure you're not a hoarder or something....lol...
ok enough for today...LATER!

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Great entry Mel. I love the seats. My seats for a game in Phillie were so high the guys looked like ants.
Hey the Brewers have a great turn out, looks like a good crowd.

Thanks for the photos.
Hope you love the second hand Purr!

Whoa, I would skip the Buffet also!

Take care lady and enjoy the boys of summer.

betty said...

great pictures, Melanie and great seats!! really close to the action!! too bad they didn't make a homerun so Brewer had to go down that slide; looked like an awesome one! glad you had a great time and that you get to go again in a few weeks!

betty

~mel said...

That's highway robbery ~ charging that much for a cheese burger! Glad you were able to spend the time with friends though and take in the game... it sounds like you had a lot of fun... and what great seats... kudos on that ~ and you get to go again!!

Udjin said...

Thanks for the photos.