Well another week goes by......You know...It's like one big day.....I don't even look forward to the weekend anymore :( ( shoot me now......) Wednesday I went to another ball game .....was way to hot to enjoy....and we lost 10-2 sheesh........and the people I went with...new sister-in-law to be (brother #1 getting married next year) and her daughter and her boyfriend he was bothered by a drunk that was sitting next to him.......s-i-l had a headache......and I have no idea what was up with her daughter..prolly p-o'ed at boyfriend.....that's it...no more being nice...lol S-I-L did call up later and apologised and said thank you again.....
I was SUPPOSED to go to a "trade act program orientation" on Tuesday...but seeing my days all blend into one now I showed up on Thursday....I did get it rescheduled......for August 4th......I think I (we) get extra benefits of some sort because I (we) lost our jobs to another country....Today was the last day of work for many of the union workers there.....Very sad day....but some of them not all but....were just about ready to retire...the was one lady there.....she started in 1945!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is 89....go home...lol
The new baby "Ozzy" is doing ok..him and Floyd have "come to terms" with each other......Floyd hissed at him and he laid right down...lol.....they have chased each other..Floyd got to annoyed one day and smacked him upside the head one morning...lol
Well that's all for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
Wow I was six years old when that ladystarted to work, and she was still working! That is great, kept her going.
Sometimes it ain't fun for everyday to be Saturday!
Love from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan!
enjoy your weekend friend
Have a good week!
I remember as a kid having my Summers off -- I didn't look forward to weekends either. They just didn't feel special.
It's fun to watch a newcomer try and join an existing family. There's defintely a pecking order and things take time. Cute entry!
Jimmy
Post a Comment