The pic below is of the "outside" bar....it's right on the river...wonderful atmosphere friendly staff.........The owner must have spent MILLIONS! He has a vollyball court and put in docks on the river side..great place!
Monday, July 26, 2010
WELL...LET'S SEE.....
My week went ok.......went to lunch at "The Horny Goat" I know funny name...but the food is FABULOUS!! I was supposed to meet a few other laid off workers that I worked with...but only me and my friend Pat showed up.....Oh well...I had a great visit with him...We got to talking about one of the girls I invited to come with us...and I told him we will prolly never hear from her again....he said..you think so? I said..yea All the years I have known her I have NEVER heard her mention a girlfriend or anybody else she may have hung out with...just her hubby..He said come to think of it neither have I. I thought it was quite sad myself...so did he...friends enrich your life so much...whether you have met them or not..I consider all of you my friends....
The pic below is of the "outside" bar....it's right on the river...wonderful atmosphere friendly staff.........The owner must have spent MILLIONS! He has a vollyball court and put in docks on the river side..great place!
This was my lunch....coconut shrimp....(appetizer really but..I also ate 1/2 of Pat's lol) this was served with some kinda mango salsa....OMG!!! make your eyes roll back in your head it was sooooo good! and some Asian dipping sauce..yum.....
This was Pat's appetizer lunch.....cheesy tater tots....OMG!!!!! Again...so good make your eyes roll back in your head...they are the big triangular tater tots..with their homemade beer cheese sauce...(sooo good) made with horny goat beer (they also make their own beer....several different kinds.....) and with some roasted pepper something on top with I think it was garlic ranch sauce...and fried strips of tortillas sooooo good
The pic below is of the "outside" bar....it's right on the river...wonderful atmosphere friendly staff.........The owner must have spent MILLIONS! He has a vollyball court and put in docks on the river side..great place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
Melanie...
Thanks for visiting and your very kind words.
I Love Milwakee...:P
Great post!! You are right about 'girlfriends' or even guy friends.... it is VERY important to have friends to hang out with, to have lunch with, go to the movies with, the gym, whatever... it's so good for us!! Thanks for considering me your friend, I consider you mine too!! = )
After a 5 week drought.....we finally got rain yesterday....it was wonderful....and you made me hungry!!
Enjoy
It would have been nice if more had shown up, but as long as you had a good time, what the heck!
The food looks delicious especially the coco-shrimp. Love it.
Neat how you caught floyd's eys reflecting in the floor. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Sherry and jack (across the lake)
HORNY GOAT!!!! really? what a name! I know you have mentioned it before,maybe a year ago.
You have to wonder what names they rejected in favor of "Horny Goat"!
Post a Comment