Friday, July 2, 2010

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Let;s see what I occupied my self with this week....not much Tuesday was the worst... Wednesday I didn't do to much, had P.T. in the morning,then off to the food bank,got a bit of reading in.....have devoured another novel...and started on a third..lol....I think I can get used to this...lol. finished the one I was reading....(6th target) finished 7th heaven same author....and started 8th confession...Yesterday I went and sat by my friend Anna..she had a knee replaced...took some pics of her garden,she and her hubby have a beautiful yard..with a great pond..and pretty flowers..
I had a pretty good day today...last P.T. appointment for my poor shoulder....last Dr. Appointment for it......went and had breakfast...at a diner that isn't worth a mention here..lol.
And while I was eating my tracfone rang.....scared the c*** outta me....I rarely get calls on it....and I hear MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I replied PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he asked what was I doing I told him having breakfast,,,and he said...aww wanted to know if you wanted to meet for coffee at Stone creek I can still meet you..I'm right there...he said give me a half hour ok...I said great!! So we had a nice visit.....haven't seen him since he got the "AX" 7 weeks ago...then came home for a bit and went downtown to pay my property taxes....and drum roll.....I GOTS NEW SHOES!!! No more steel toed!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I had to put my pink laces in that I got at the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" kick off breakfast in March..lol




Cute huh?

3 comments:

jack69 said...

White shoes are the pits!!!!! (for me) I cannot keep them clean!

Yeah, (reluctantly), they are cute.
I know it was nice to visit with Anna and Pat. I like your liesure posts.
You are not being nasty nor nothing!!!

Nothing to pick on. Ohhhh U B sweet though!
Enjoy the Fourth, keep on reading, it soothes the savage beast!!
Lvoe from North Carolina!!!!

betty said...

love your pink shoelaces! so festive!! glad you are having a chance to have some "down time" and being able to relax, visit with friends, read, etc!

Have a Happy Fourth!

betty

Jimmy's Journal said...

Love the shoe laces Melanie. Have a great fourth of July!

Jimmy