Thursday, July 8, 2010

OFF TO THE BREWERS GAME TODAY!!!

Well I'm off to a brewers game today...not a big baseball fan..but hey free tickets..I'll go! Will be taking my camera so pictures to follow.... Not much else has been happening...cooled off a bit after yesterday's storm...Kenosha got over 3 1/2 inches of rain in an hour...yipes!

The food bank had a small flood in the basement......there go the clean white shoes...lol.....they didn't get to bad...

water frolics this weekend!! wooo hoo I cannot wait! best fire works in town! blow up the beach and all...lol


till next time!

5 comments:

Toon said...

Have fun. Even if you're not into the game, ballparks are fun places to people watch.

garnett109 said...

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

jack69 said...

Love the opening flower!!!
Enjoy the game, might as well see a game, if you have nothing else to do.

I went to a couple games in Philly once when I was stuck there. I thought it was fun.
TAke care, glad you are a little cooler.

betty said...

by now Melanie you are probably home from the game. I hope you had a great time! free tickets are always a good thing!! I always like to go to games to watch people (and sometimes the game too, LOL). Always interesting to see what people are up to.

sorry about the food bank flood; hope they get things fixed soon

that is a lot of rain gotten!!!

betty

Missie said...

I'm late catching up on blogs as usual. Hope you had a good time at the game.