Sunday, July 11, 2010

JUST WHAT THE F**** IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?

This "thing" was on my front porch this morning scared the hell right outta me...
GROSS GROSS GROSS.........turns out it is a "green crab spider" most commonly found in KENTUCKY.......Guess where I am NOT going.........it was not very big but it made up for it in grossness...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

a neon green crab spider......


ewww gross

It dies next time I see it.......maybe.....if I'm brave enough......~~~~shudder~~~~
And the worst thing.........?

I'm USUALLY not afraid of spiders..................


4 comments:

betty said...

never saw anything like this Melanie! I think it would have freaked me out too!

betty

jack69 said...

That sucker looksm like one Mel or Dar had on their blog once.
Go ahead kill the sucker if it skeers you again, mabe it is lost. Youcould send it bvack to Kaintuck!

Toon said...

Kill it with fire!!! I'm a spider hater

garnett109 said...

Yikes