You all know I do not drive so I ride the bus....the other day on the way to work I saw a young lady with...you will never guess....she had her (upper) gums pierced!! Of all things...lol I had to check it out ...without looking like I was staring...lol...but you know the rings with the little balls on them..like for a belly-button....well it was right over her two front teeth..at first I thought it was her inner upper lip that was pierced..but it didn't move when she talked (she was talking to a friend)......who on earth thought about piercing your gums?? Well whatever I thought it was strange...but I guess it's just because I'm....old-ish...lol.
It's been a nice week weather wise.....upper thirties...SUNSHINE!!!! whoooo hooooo! nice to see the sun. I have to work again Saturday 6hrs.prolly doing something useless and boring but,,I'll do it..time and a half ya know...
Well I must go expecting a friend to come over Brother #1 sent me a card reader so I can see him play his guitar and stuff..... and his friend is coming over with the card...lol
have a great evening!! and a great weekend!!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


4 comments:
OUCH! I'll never understand being pierced, for piercing sake. I just do not see the 'beauty enhancement' there. I never saw any beauty in it when we studied the African continent in school.
When the natives pierced a lot of stuff. Wow. You are one lucky person to have seen that!!!! I can't wait!!!
Okay, payback on my blog baby! If you comment keep it clean, kids read it. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Love ya, Jack (I hope you don't mind, I stole your picture!)
Don't mind oldish, I'm way oldish. Seems like things like this would need to be kept really clean.
Hi Honey...(Mel to some folks LOL)..I have pierced ears...two of them...in each ear that is...but my gums...no way in ... well just no way...sounds gory...gruesome...and where is the beauty of it al??? we have had two glorious days of sunshine...temps still cold...but the sun is so pretty...bright...cheerful...sure does make a body happy LOL...God Bless you...hugs from Ora in KY PS..and what does Jack know huh??? he is so nice..and sweet...and Sherry is the best...I pray for her every day LOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment