Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OK..SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE....

Well...it'd been a while since I wrote anything here so I figured I'd stop by to say hi...lol.... HI!!!
I am still pooped at the end of the day...I had to put a skid of parts away the other day that just had me scratching my head...we use alot of our own products so we get alot of our shipments from the "CDC' as we call it...central distribution center or what ever well anyway...I got a skid in with 2 different parts on it.......240 of one part and 72 of another part...guess where the 72 pcs were?...Go ahead guess......if you said the bottom.....you'd be WRONG...........If you said the top...where I would have liked them to be.....you would also be WRONG........they were in the middle.......how they wound up in the middle is BEYOND my comprehension...but..any way......the one remaining group leader ~cough~ is making me crazy..I also supply him with parts...can't have his people make him a list at the last bit of the day so he can order all the stuff all at once ( like ...well I won't say it...I do like the guy as a friend) So ALL day he runs in orders for me.......because you know I got nothin else to do all day....as Jim trucks in more parts.....well any way...still scheduled to be moved out of this plant by mid April...so I will be unemployed sheesh .
have great night.

4 comments:

Paula said...

A big ole HI to you and don't work too hard.

jack69 said...

Funny (not ha ha) how a skid is loaded that way. Nice to have friends. I always liked the story, if I needed it tomorrow I would have waited to order it.
Hang in there. Sherry just said about an hour or so ago, wonder about Mel? I said to H___ wit... No I didn't. Good to see 'Honey I'm Home' had a post. Take care.
Sherry & Jack.

garnett109 said...

Well hello there

Missie said...

Missed you!