These ones below I know are tulips...pink ones come every year..they are decndants of the ones my Dad planted mabye 30 years ago.....I have been wanting to dig them up and get some new top soil put in the space where they are but..with my luck they would not grow back...lol So best to let them be I guess...lol
I took this weekend off...did nothing yesterday..and I mean nothing.......watched tv....and took a nap..lmaooo. and then went to bed...lol.got a dental apointment Monday morning 7:30am! (get it done early...my motto)
Well ot much on my end hope you have a great week!
Well ot much on my end hope you have a great week!
.jpg)


4 comments:
Great something to look forwatrd to, a dental appointment!! LOL
I hope they are tulips, my favorite flower. Growing up they looked strong and tough, wasn't until I grew up that I realized they were short lived and fragile. But I still love to see them! WE went to Holland MI once, but were at the end of the festival.
Love ya!
Sherry & Jack
wait till fall to transplant
Hooray for Spring! This one has been a long time coming!
Hey Honey...ya home???? and yup..looks like the tulips are making an entrance...and as for that "dentist"...nasty people...no love lost for them here LOL..and glad it is over!!!! for now anyway...oh and I just noticed that I have the same blog background etc as you do...just wanted to try something new and different and by george it worked!!! scared me there for a minute tho LOL...hugs to ya...Ora in KY
Post a Comment