They all look like they need a bit of a drink but it got cold again and there might be a frost tonight...so no water...lol
Went to pay my property taxes today....WOOO HOOO on my to city hall.....have to take my camera next time I go......there were 2...count em.....2 weirdos on the bus...go figure huh? One was "fond of blonds" so when a pretty blond got on the bus he asked you wanna sit right here...seat next to him had his coat on it...in between that he was singing BAHBAH-LOOOOOO BAHBAH-LOOO ILOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU...BOOM BOOM BOOM.... or something to that affect....meanwhile .........across the aisle.......nut #2....I'M JUST NOT HAPPY......MOST PEOPLE ARE HAPPY I THINK IT'S THIS CRAPPY WEATHER....THIS WEATHER IS JUST......(talking to everyone and no one in particular) BAHBAH-LOOOOOOO BAHBAH-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU....SHE GETTING ON THE BUS!? WANNA SIT HERE.............SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY....I'M JUST NOT.......and on and on it went.......and on the way HOME some poor girl got yelled at by some jackass......WHY ARE YOU SITTING BY ME IF YOU HAVE ROOM?!
I'm thinking...dang you don't want people near you get the f*** off the bus...the bus is NO place for you if you don't want people near you....sheesh
have a great night...
.jpg)


1 comment:
SPRING and flowers. Were you lying on the ground for that trick shot of the Tulips? (drinking again Mel?)
I know you must win awards for befreinding the friendless! We love your bus stories!
LOL
But keep the flower pictures coming, looks more and more like spring! I did like the post!!
Love Ya!
Sherry & Jack
Post a Comment