Thursday, March 18, 2010

BAD WEEK...GRRRRRRRRRR

I was going to put new tulip pics on here but for some reason blogger or something would not let me..so I'm going to complain instead...



I miss..."real" denim.........you know...so stiff you could stand your jeans up in a corner?...now...what do they have pre-washed..or worse yet....s t r e t c h denim...the worse. I hate stretch denim...its the "fat" people stuff tho I guess...grrrrr.


Courteous clean people......Since I have been working in the warehouse I have been using a different ladies room.....I think mostly office people use this particular restroom...I have noticed some people DO NOT FLUSH THE TOILET (!?) Are you kidding me?! After job one or job two...flush the fricken thing...takes 2 seconds,,,sheesh Wonder if they do that at home too....EWWWWWWWWW.

and........ladies AND gentlemen...EASE UP ON THE COLOGNE!!!! Try taking a bath instead. Nothing worse than getting into an elevator...alone and almost getting asphyxiated because some putz..who does not no the meaning of "moderation" .....and sorry more times then not it's a man...and if someone else gets on after you do..and looks at you like ease up on the cologne.......

inconsiderate co-workers (self explanatory for those who work or have worked)

inconsidertate people in general......

beautifull weather for the past few days...64 degrees today...guess what? SNOW on Saturday....*&^%%^%$$$#%^&*(()_)_+(&^&%#&#%#@@@@#^&*

AND..they are doing something on our street...tearing up the WHOLE street....putting in new piping for something.....and guess what is parked in front of MY house? Go ahead guess.....the PORT-A-POTTY!!! ~sigh~ Well a few years ago they didi some road work up the street a bit...and there was no port-a-potty..and one of the guys wee'd right in the shovel of the digger thingy..... EWWWWWWWW (saw that myself) *&^%%^%&*

hope it gets better.....have a good one all

4 comments:

Paula said...

You might need to give that port-a-potty a squirt of some of that smell good stuff. Don't ya just hate when they just have to put it in front of your house.

jack69 said...

Ain't gonna get no better. They will bury the pipes. Pave the road, then three months later will decide they need to bury another pipe of cable., Never fails.

Hey Mel, if there ain't no where to go you gotta go, the bucket was handy! LOL

Glad you got a porta-John. Take advantage and save water. Those suckers rent for $100 a month!
Love from South Carolina, Sherry & Jack
PS Will you try to be good!!!!

jack69 said...

Did you get my comment, or just delete it? hahahahahahahaah! I can't remember seeing nothing about the comment. Sherry is getting older, hard to keep up.
Anyway try to be good!
Love ya

Toon said...

Here here on the cologne. Ease off, people! I've been on elevators that were just plain toxic with six or seven different colognes competing with each other.