No..this is NOT a tulip...lol...blogger didn't put my pics in the order I wanted them in...lol...that's my messy front room...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
3 comments:
Okay the sucker is doing it again. took my comment and threw it away.
That stuff in the front room would fill the motor home. But I did see one Eagle, love them. Didn't look too messy to me.
Be glad when the tulips are up and you post the pictures them. Ahhh Spring!
Your living room looks lovely but now I have a crick in my neck. Just kidding. lol
My tulips are still looking good peaking through the snow. Spring is still on the way--I hope.
Post a Comment