Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!

Good morning...I am so tired...don't want to go to work to day...no ambition...After my line moved to Mexico I got a new position...I now work in the warehouse....got my lift truck operator's licence renewed yesterday....lol and I have to wear safety shoes..my poor feet. I'm beat at the end of the day...but it's something new and different...lol. I will still be losing my job sometime in April...but not much I can do about that...

We got another inch of snow yesterday...ick....I have to take out the garbage...but i have no idea if I can get out the back door or not...and I don't have the energy to go battle the back door snow....It's prolly a big drift....and then to dig out the garbage cans...so the garbagemen can get at the cans......sigh.

hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

jack69 said...

I'm not laughing at the snow blocking the door and trashcans, but I am smiling a bit. Something us Southern Boys never thought of, having our cans snowed in.
Sorry for the Bla's. Don't be racing the lift trucks!
TAke care and I dope it is a great day once you get it started.
Love from Florida (and it is cold here)
Sherry & Jack

Missie said...

Have a good hump day!
www.what-comes-next.net

Toon said...

There's some kind of phenomena that always brings a snowstorm the day before or the day of trash pick up.
I'm so done with Winter right now.

garnett109 said...

get your rest friend

Paula said...

Snow is pretty but seems as if it can be a big headache too. Hope you got your garbage out. Oh well I guess its cold enough it wouldn't get too smelly until spring. lol