Thursday, July 23, 2009

YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You have got to be kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?! I called AT&T to see about changing my phone plan...because the unlimited long distance plane is just getting to pricey for me...so anyway....I was on HOLD for almost a half an hour...so close you might as well say a half an hour....about then a voice came on the line..(automated of course).....our service centers are now closed..please call back tomarow....blah blah blah...our service hours are frome blah blah....to 7pm est.....WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!! I'm on central time eastern time is one hour ahead of us if I remember correctly.......IT'S 6:22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not 7pm!!!!!! *&^%&&^%$%^ SHEESH!!

I'm just not paying the bill then.....if they can't work till the end of their shift...screw em....lol

just kiddding...lol

hope everyone had a great week

4 comments:

Gin said...

I absolutely hate calling for service on utilities. It is the worst!

Joann said...

That's SUPER BAD customer service!!!

jack69 said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I can't believe being put on hold then closing on you. That is a trip!! I have never heard of such a thing.
You are just going to have to start living better Melanie! LOL
Take care, Things always get better, don't they?
Sherry and Jack in New Hampshire.

jack69 said...

But heck, it made such a good entry!!!