Friday, July 31, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Wow what a week! Glad it is over.....going to a friends house for a BBQ tomorrow..turkey on the grill yum!

Here is an update for anyone interested about my entry about the little boy who was rescued from the burning van here in Milwaukee
http://www.helpingdavid.com/

I have difficulty doing this link thing so hope it works (or just type in helpingdavid.com)

They are also filming a new movie in Milwaukee I don't know if it is a local or national movie but they were filming all day by city hall I only know this because I had to go pay my property taxes today at city hall...lol I think the name of it is No God No Master or something like that,no idea what it's about. (I had a nice chitchat with one of our Goodwill ambassadors about what was going on and he told me what he knew) Or who is in it. I do know it is set in 1918 or was it 1818? Well something like that anyway traffic was blocked u for a "minute"..and people were beeping and yelling "WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON...... sheesh take a pill people! Don't be in such a hurry...then the bus was coming and some PUTZ pulled out right in front of the bus....almost got smushed (not me the car...lol)....and people wonder WHY I don't learn how to drive...to many nut cases out there not paying attention that's why...texting...talking on the phone..reading the newspaper....its true I saw that myself.....not today but...I have seen it.
Well there was something else I wanted to write about but..it escaped my mind...lol

so have a gfreat weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

at least no one stunk up the joint today

betty said...

how exciting that the movie is being filmed in your town; you'll have to catch it when it comes out and see what you recognize from familiar landmarks

enjoy the weekend

betty