Well......I have NEVER had so much trouble with my check book before EVER. I have had 5 bounced checks in the last 3 months...took care of the one reason why.....last week balanced my check book...to the penny....got home Friday from work to an overdraft notice...($25.00)I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I looked on-line to see what happened...hmm...nothing to indicate WHY It bounced...so I called the bank....they didn't see anything either..hmmmmm....You will have to come in Monday and see Patty she is the bookkeeper and she is not in today...So off I will go to the bank.....I called the credit card...oh yea we got payment...blah blah blah...Saturday 8am....gets call from credit card co..MS.######## we show you are delinquent.......blah blah blah.....explained the situation to the lady....turn out the payment was "rejected" She said it may have rejected because of the wrong bank info was entered...I have made payments on-line to them before so I have no clue...(WTF)....she then gave me the number to the on-line customer service people....they don't open till 10 am on Saturday's...so here I sit waiting for 10 am....\0/.
there will also be a $29.00 charge from the credit card for this too...will have to get both taken care of....IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
Hopefully the bank will waive the charges there. Unfortunately you might be stuck with the credit card draft. Here's to hoping you can get everything sorted out hon. (Hugs)Indigo
damn computer
Watch the interest rate on your credit card.....this happened to me and the card company tryed to raise my interest rate to 29.9%...yikes!!!
They get ya coming and going!!!
Keep smiling....LindaMay
I think I would see if I could get that $29 charge off your bill; if it wasn't your fault, they should see that and take it off themselves
my son was always bad about keeping track of his balance, he always had tons of overcharges; one thing that helped us was he signed up to get an alert (text message or emailed) when his balance went below a certain amount. That helped him be aware of what was in his acct; perhaps your bank offers such a service (for our bank it was free)
betty
I hope they will waive the charges for you!! That's alot of fees!
Post a Comment