Bret Farve is going to "stay" retired.......yea right......I'll believe that when I see it...maybe at the end of the season...I'll be more apt to believe it. He has done it before...if you
are going to retire...RETIRE!!! He is one of the greatest but DUDE...you're pushing 40...go while you still can enjoy your family. And you know the Viking's have to know he wants to play for them for "spite" NOT for the love of the game....well anyway....I personally am tired of hearing it..lol Go coach or something.
Having a good week so far....despite another stinky person on the bus today...this time apparently they were "aware" of it and tried to compensate with cologne..and of course they had to sit RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh big empty (almost) bus....not a good smelling one either....some people just don't pull off cheap perfume well....lol.
well till next time enjoy your week~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Come on, i love the $1.98 a gallon stuff myself
I think sometimes football players have to realize enough is enough and retire. I hope Brett Farve does that and not try to reenter the game and perhaps injure himself seriously
betty
Post a Comment