At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
4 comments:
I swear it wasn't me I took my july bath already
Melanie,
You crack me up.Dont hold back now.LOL The two on the bus with the B.O. Not good.I omce new a lady that stunk so bad that when she walked in the room.My Sister literally ran to the bathroom and got sick.I heard that some people cant help it.That they should soak in a tomatoe batha nd hat should help.Hope your feeling better.Did the night-Quil do the trick.Take Care
Probably had sinus problems....!!
and couldn't smell a thing!!!
Sorry....Enjoy.....LindaMay
LOL @ Garnett!!!!! So sorry you had to deal with people like that on the bus.... I work with someone like that.... I think he just needs to do his laundry more often.
Post a Comment