How stupid am I??? I forgot that when you deposit and "out of town" check there is a "waiting period"..lmaooooooo but...they were nice enough to give me back the $25.00 they charged me.... don't help with the $29.00 return check fee from credit card tho...they also collected their money today....and check book balanced...HA! Brother #1 "donated" $200.00 to me...so I deposited it and paid a bill and...well....doo-doo happens...I told him I would pay it back but he said..no don't worry about it. .....ok who am I to argue with my older brother...lol.
Other than finding out I'm a bit dimwitted I had a pretty good day today....no stinky people on the bus.....or the bus stop... I have been watching THE GREAT AMERICAN ROAD TRIP...It's kinda good and kinda stupid...looks like a great way to reconnect with your family tho...lol.
Got roomie into "BIG BROTHER" a few years back..I have lost interest but she enjoys it so we kinda watch together.
hope you have a great week!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


3 comments:
well shit happens lol!
i love reality shows but have never got into Big Brother..isn't that weird??
that's good that you figured out what happened with the bank account
betty
Post a Comment