

The Patrick Cudahy Meat packing Plant in Cudahy Wisconsin started on fire late Sunday night..they are still trying to put it out as I type...The winds are bad today constantly changing directions..no one was hurt thank goodness. The smoke could be seen for miles. Alot of people from Cudahy have been evacuated. May not be able to go home till tomorrow..Many from nursing homes and such. They have them in the high schools and the red cross is there. Trying to make everyone comfortable. Well any way.....glad no one was hurt....
Hope everyone had a great weekend...Me and roomie went to our friend Rie's house for a BBQ had a great time, weather was great. Was out till almost midnight...lol.
All done with brother #2..apparently he found a new payee..tho he will not say who it is...do I care....no. Just hope it is someone trustworthy...(slaps self in face......QUIT WORRYING ABOUT IT)......sheesh.
have a great night all!
.jpg)


5 comments:
Gotta worry, part of your makeup. But at least it is not your respoinsibility! Keep that is mind.
Lotta chicken burned! Great no one we hurt.
Wonder what is so dangerous at the plants, one burned in NC years ago and many folks lost their lives.
Sherry & Jack
I can see it now smoked hams buy one get one!
Glad that you are DONE with Brother!!
Smoked ham, roasted chicken, BBQ pork, well-done steak... sounds like a feast to me!!! Looks like a HUGE fire, glad no one was hurt.
oh my gosh with that fire! hope they get it out soon! glad you had an enjoyable Fourth with friends!
betty
Wow, that's terrible about that fire. I imagine it's out by now. Sounds like you had a good
4th. No more hoilday's now until Labor Day. I always dread that because then winter is just around the corner. Linda in Washington state
Post a Comment