Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIGEY!!

Well today is Tigeys birthday!! Thirteen years old today....Auntie Mel gave him a can of salmon flavored fancy feast for dinner......He almost inhaled it...lol funny..lil' pig snorts and all.....lol

Well I hope Brother #2 understood what I told him yesterday....That HE needs to find a new Payee or he don't get money and his rent gets paid........and all that good stuff like...oh...food...cig money....I will get his last check Friday....get cashiers checks.....for his rent gas/electric and dentist...I wonder who he will con into doing this for him. I won't lose any sleep over it or anything. (I hope..lol)

OH guess what......this is my 100th post!!!!! wooo hooo!! just wish I had something more interesting to post for this momentous occasion...lol

Have a great night everyone!!

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

h-bday tigey

Joann said...

Happy Birthday, Tigey!! Congrats on your 100th post... I'm honored to comment on it!! = )

betty said...

Happy Birthday to Tigey and congrats on your 100th post! hope you all have a nice, safe Fourth!

betty