Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WOW IT HAS BEEN AWHILE....

WOW!  It has been a while.....and boy do I have a story for you!! (if anyone still reads this) in one of my last posts you know brother #2 has been asked to "remove" himself from his place of residence......anyway as I suspected he did NOT do anything about it till 2 seconds before he had to leave (I'm tellin ya..know brain cells left) he has stored his stuff im my garage...and himself for a day or two....We got in a huge fight when he told me ....and I quote...."fuck it I am just going to get an over dose of heroin and kill myself....no one loves me anyway.......BLAH BLAH BLAH....." Well That set me off (I am NOT pleasant when pissed..)  I told him GO AHEAD....GROW SOME BALLS AND DO IT THIS TIME....He does this shit every year right before his birthday......his mind just pops.....  It is his custom to "avoid" me for a while after a big fight....(the fight was June 2nd) Well It is July 1 and I have not seen him since....I had to put on my "big girl panties" and check to see if he was dead in the garage...because when he said he was going to off himself I told him to do it some where else...and he said no I will die at home (?) Well he was not in there tho the TV and lights were on.....turned them off.....So here I sit worried where the he** he is.....I guess if I don't see him by his birthday I will get a missing persons report..  sheesh........58  years old...it is a miracle he is alive (?)  

any way...... that's is whats up in my world

Later............

2 comments:

jack69 said...

WOW! What a character your brother be. It is a shame folks TRY to put the guilt trip on others, and as you see physical age does not determine the mental age...
I have a problem with folks who leave lights and TV's on at someone else expense...

I hope all else is well with you and YES, I miss you and wonder what is happening in your world...

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Families can be tough....my prayers are with you...