Well the cleanup process has begun....OMG!! was that man a pack rat!! I cannot believe how much CRAP can be packed in such a small area....we worked for at least 3 hours and didn't even put a dent in the stuff...mostly garbage....well we did find $15 bucks...LOL. Oh Lord the smell....I am sure it has diminished a bit since it happened but woo.....and the maggots.....and flies....and roaches...I still have that creepy-crawly feeling....I'd post a pic but I would prolly lose the 4 people who read this...lol. He had a big container of wire...a box of wheels...a Bible (!)....3 wall unit shelves....several other kinds of shelves.....and mirrors up the ying-yang...I have no idea why...he was not THAT good looking..I have no idea what to do with any of it....big rummage maybe....to my surprise he has a nice curio cabinet...I don't know what condition it is in but..
I need my neighbor to move his car out of there so I can clean up the entire garage...would make it a lot easier for me to maneuver in there and I would not have to worry about damaging it while hauling out the big stuff.
My neighbor across the street said he would help taking stuff to the dump...he has a pick up and a trailer. Sue said her friend Pat will help too.
It was emotional for me and Sue..she was a good friend of his and her daughter is Mikes God child...well was...
I have so much work to do today and tomorrow I have to mow the weeds.....and rewash dishes....had to spray bug spray and forgot to move the clean dishes...dummy...lol. Oh well .
Well that's what's going on in my world....
Later....
2 comments:
You bring up a point that I have thought of at times. When there is a terrible accident or death on private property, who does the cleaning? Who helps? You are sadly answering some of the questions I will not verbalize.
Bless you girl, and take your time. Many folks are pack rats, some neater than others, but still a 'collector'.
Our thoughts are with you sweetie.
jack & sherry in maine (until tomorrow)
Melanie I read your blog Im one of the four,Im sure theres many more thanks for stopping by my blog Hang in there my friend
Post a Comment