Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.......

Wow......I don't even know where to begin....Sunday (19th).....My phone got ripped off....only because of my stupidity.......Lil 12 year old....Ma'am do you have a phone so I can call my Momma?....well..I handed him my phone and off it went.....please don't say that was dumb...If I had a dollar for everytime I have heard that....But damn that was dumb and will never happen again....for anybody......it wasn't an I-Phone or anything...just a cheap trac-phone...I can save my minutes and number because it was stolen.

My neighbor got hit with a $50.00 fine because his weeds were taller than 7 inches......REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the problems in this city they are worried about your freaken weeds....?! So he is weed whacking mine,his brothers (my next door neighbor)  I wish this cities government would get their priorities straight...these weeds were in the ALLEY!!!!!! Not the front of his house.....people shooting each other..... the heroin epidemic......hookers on Lincoln ave. problems way worse than weeds taller than 7 inches....any way..enough bitchen...

I am getting more hours at work and I got  a new home care lady to take care of. I took care of her for the first time today. she is sweet.

Garage cleanup will continue this saturday at least for a bit. I wish I could afford a "biohazard cleanup company"  to come in and do it but I can't,they are hideously expensive. 

Anyway...that's what's up in my world.

Later..... 



3 comments:

jack69 said...

Sorry about the phone, maybe that is something you DO NOT do in the city, but I would be dumb enough to give them Sherry's I-phone. OUCH, gotta remember that one.

AND YES, cities should get their priorities IN ORDER! I get sick of hearing this sort of stupidity.

I love hearing the increas in hours and you like your job. I think you fit right in. I know the folks love to see you coming. Good post..

Unknown said...

Not going to say anything negative. How could I? We've all done impulsive things. I can relate. Truly! On the bright side: if you're like me, you learned from this. :)

Paula said...

Darn if the weeds were knee high to a giant I could understand but seven inches?