Wednesday, August 27, 2014

OHHHH OK WOW....

WOW...It has been a while....let's see....not a lot going on not even a cute bus story or anything.....dull,dull, dull....... Brother #1 SCARED the crap outta me last Saturday!!  I didn't know he was coming yet!  the was a knock at my door....mind you this was 11:45pm!!! here I sat with no phone....I looked over (door open screen door was hooked) and there stood my big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So happy to see him!  and he took me a couple days later and got me  a new phone!!  I will be writing a letter to tracfone tho...because when I called to report it stolen The tootsie that I spoke to said I would be able to keep most of my minutes because I reported it stolen. when I wanted to activate my new phone I had to talk to someone on their "live chat" feature...because they wanted the serial number from the old phone...I no longer had that info....and I told him what I wanted to do and asked him how to do it and he informed me that because I reported it stolen I cannot get my minutes back  (!) GRRR Two weeks prior to this I bought an $80.00 minute card( 480 minutes which DOUBLE on my phone)!!  I was livid!!! I am just glad my brother bought me a minute card too! AND i am not pleased with my new number......i now have a 262 area code now any way....this phone is a triple minute phone which is nice,I am still getting used to the touch screen and I hate 99% of the ringtones....Everytime my phone goes off I scream  ICE CREAM!!!  It plays the ice cream truck sound!

Well that's what's up in my world!

Later


2 comments:

jack69 said...

Just don't buy any ice cream from your phone with your minutes!!!!

Sucks about the minute loss.

Great to see the alert though, always looking for a good bus story. Take care..
From the shores of the Potomac.

JOHN said...

glad you got a new phone,Can you create a gmail so you can back up all your numbers?Also do what I do keep an old fashion phonebook at home.