Yup..it's true....Not many new things to say..the bus stop on 6th and Wisconsin is filled with "characters" and I use the term loosely...OK..they are drunks and bums....it's a shame too some of them are in their 20's...so sad such a waste of life...anyway....
Today was ..I repeat was my day off...... I got suckered into escorting one of our residents food shopping......I even told him Friday is my day off...He said it's OK I will call it in....I knew then I was toast...lol! OMG! the other cna who usually does it can continue that job......he gets frustrated easily wants to get done as fast as possible.....as in immediately..I had a hard time keeping up with him and his scooter.....while checking things off the list and keeping track of everything on the calculator...I hit the wrong button twice and gave up...that got scrapped in a hurry...LOL!! And...OMG is he picky!! name brands only....very few store brand things...sheesh. I do like him tho and he is such a story teller....I love all of the residents that I care for, more and more everyday.
I still did not finish cleaning up the garage....Brother #1 came and looked at some things...and discovered all the dvd movies..and I am quite sure he took all the good ones..LOL It's ok tho.
Anyway...that's whats up in my world.
Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Hahaha, don't we all get upset at picky folks.
BUT it is a Joy to know you are enjoying and loving the folks. it is a bright spot.
And yeah it is a shame to see a wasted life.
I have watched yours thru a blog, you make me proud to be your distant friend.
From melbourne Florida!
Bet that resident appreciated you being there for him. Have a nice rest of the week-end.
You have such a sweet heart. It shows through. Thanks for stopping by Let's Chat. Have an awesome weekend.
Post a Comment