Sunday, October 12, 2014

WELL I NEVER!!!!

I was on my way to work....I think it was Friday..and this VERY drunk "lady" got on the bus.....sat down kitty cornered from me......and said.....I am going to kick your a$$.....and then I am going to kill you......(?)...I ignored her...she got up..went to irritate the bus driver....poked a gigantic black man......irritated the bus driver again.....poked the man again....he got fed up and moved....she sat back down.....and started irritating the lady next to her....she was playing a game on her phone and the drunk lady kept asking her what's this sh**?...She got up again and irritated the bus driver some more....by that time it was time for me to get off the bus......had to go past drunk lady.....she just glared at me...lol.

One of my residents put a plastic container in her toaster oven....she said...Marilynn (?) (she has also renamed all the CNA's) look what I did....How do I get this off...can I put it in the microwave to melt it off? I asked how did that happen?  I put it in the toaster oven....I said..you can't put plastic in the toaster oven....she said I know that now...It was melting like ice-cream!!!..I will bring in my wire cutters tomorrow and cut it off for you...

Two of my residents had birthdays yesterday!  I got one a plant and a bunch of flowers...and the other got a bunch of flowers. One got new furniture from her daughter....and they took her to Golden Corral to eat!! she even left her keys for me to finish her cleaning so she came home to a cleaned apartment. She had a good day! Her family came with a bunch of balloons.and sang happy birthday! she got clothes....and a photo album with all kinds of family photos,I will be checking that out when I go in today.

I found out my favorite Aunt is very sick..and will not be here for much longer... :( . I love her to pieces My cousin made the decision to just let her go comfortably..and I agree....she is 88 yrs old and her quality of life would not be as good as it was at one time...she has alzheimer's.

Well that's whats up in my world.

Later...........  





2 comments:

jack69 said...

Oh, now we get back tot he tales. Good! The only person that like a drunk is another drunk (sometimes) LOL
I am so glad to hear about your 'people', and yes it is good to know some families really care...
somehow I knew you were a GOOD FIT! Wishing you more success in the new career. I know it has been an uphill struggle (I probably don't know the half of it) but youare making it happen.
Love from the banks fo the Peace River in Florida.

jack69 said...

I just came back to say, I love the header picture, and always enjoy reading the script in the opening.

Hope my first comment did not get lost.....