Sunday, July 13, 2014

AND THE GRIM REAPER CALLS AGAIN.......

Well this certainly the weekend from HELL.....Friday as you know My brother was found dead in my garage.....Sunday I get a call from my best friend.....her 23 yr old son has passed.....I don't know if I could handle another death of any kind......I am emotionally drained....... I am also having trouble dealing with how Mike was found (and my last words I said to him)...I think he was in the garage when I went to see if he was in there.....I just didn't go in far enough...and maybe I could have helped him and if I couldn't save him maybe he would not have rotted in the garage for 3 weeks (ME's estimate) before being found.......If I would have walked down 4 more feet.......I only think this because I turned the lights and TV OFF when I went to check...and they were still off when my neighbors found him..... 

My neighbors hopefully will be helping me clean up the "MIKE GOO".....we have already put 4 roach bombs in there....and ready to put more in if needed.....

so anyway  hope everyone's weekend was WAY better than mine....

~~~SIGH~~~

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Sorry to hear about another death, BUT I know youhave to sort it out, but BLAME is a bad GAME. And "What if" is just as bad. It is what it is, as I hear lately and that is so very true. We all live our lives, no one lives it for us.

Love from here, Try not to beat yourself. You were/are a good sister. You did not make the circumstances.

thinking of you!