Sunday, May 4, 2014

PICS TO THE FACES.......

This is Brother #1 (Left) and Brother #2 (right)
This is Me and Brother#1

this is me and Brother #1's wife!


There you have it faces to the stories!!
Brother #1 looks way better than Brother #2
despite the fact he is older.


This is me at the Making Strides Against Breast cancer walk  on Saturday...We had a great day for the walk...The sweet baby I was holding is Riley..She is sooooo sweet and so beautiful  she is up for adoption..If I could afford a dog she would be MINE!!!!!
But....I cannot....besides I don't think my cat would appreciate it. LOL
  


I love my job more and more everyday..I am getting attached too...I will be pretty much devastated if someone passes....  :(  
My home care that I took care of is now in a nursing home....she just became to much for me and the other aide to take care of. It is a good thing.

Well that's what's up in my world...

Later.......







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning. You and your brothers look happy. Love to see that. As for Riley? I'd so love to have him but am unable to spend as much time with a pet as they need.
Thanks for stopping by my Let's Chat blog. Take care. Have an awesome day.

jack69 said...

Thanks for pictures of HISTORY! It is an expensive thing to have a dog now, I am amazed as I hear the costs of having a pet.

I just knew you would fit in Caring for someone, part of life. I am sure the fork lifts and warehouse camaraderie was good, but I could just tell you had more to offer.

I am so glad you have found your niche. But sweet heart all us older folk know we are gonna pass, and I want to pass with a caring person around. I am sure you fit the bill, because you do CARE.

Love ya!!!