Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO I WORKED WITH AT PRACTICUM!

This is Teng...front desk checking in patients Me,Patty and Gloria two of the nurse practitioners....



Me Marvin...from Dyna-care Labs...and Carolynn the M.A. who taught me alot...



I for the life of me cannot remembere this ladies name...or what she did...lol




This is Kelly.....clinic manager....





This is Kay and Heather...office manager and I think Heather will be working with the midwives..


This is Katie another of the nurse practitoners



Karen and Teng...these two sound like an old married couple who have been married a day to long...lol





Karen....





This is Holly...one of the nursing students that come in





They got me a flowers they got me...made me cry...



This is Carrie anothe one of the nurse practitoners and the other clinic manager




This is Carolynn The M.A. who taught me alot....





I will miss all of them they were all so nice and very helpful....I will most definetly miss all the patients......young and old...Percy the older gentleman who's daughter brought him in...loved his laugh....and of course the little ones Jonah and Jacob...Ace...Jerimiah....Princess Sophia...and the ever special Dora.....she is mentally challenged adlut who tends to stick things in her ear (mostly little pieces of purple paper)....she has the most wonderful smile I have ever seen.....The second time I met her I asked her if she stuck any thing in her ear.....she said no.......I saw Patty headed into the room with the ear irrigator...lol I seen Dora in the waiting room later and said..I thought you said you didn't stick anything in your ear....she stood up and gave me a hug and told me she loved me....I told her I loved her too.... sweet sweet lady....two of the patients were taken away in ambulances Thursday....I hope they are ok...I know the one was very very sick...I wasa the one who did his vitals...very weak...


Now to study for the certification test....will keep you posted


Later
























3 comments:

jack69 said...

Thanks for the photos and narrative. Now we are looking forward to newer and bigger things.

Love from down here. Sooooo glad for you!!

Missie said...

It was nice to see your pictures.Seems like a great place to work. Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

just a voice from the past checking in to say hello and enjoyed the pics and where you work...interesting...a big hug from KY