Friday, March 2, 2012

REALLY!?!?!?!?!? MARCH 2ND....SNOW STORM!!

DANG!! Wet heavy stuff too! good thing we didn't get alot of it.....but if you were watching T.V. You would have thought it was "THE STORM OF THE CENTRY" Really?and hour just for snow!? We got a whole 4 inches........I had to miss Dr. Oz for that? Anyway.......Got myself a new tracfone today!! Brother #1 gave me a $50.00 gift card..and thats what I bought with it!

I made a funny "observance" while waiting for the bus whan I was going to practicum....(this was before I finished of course) a big school bus would wait on the opposite side of the street, and ......
get this....PARENTS WERE DROPPING THE KIDS OFF AT THE BUS STOP!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??????? Lazy kids...sheesh.....My Dad would have told me to walk yourself to the bus....

My friend R had surgery yesterday...she is doing fine I will call her from my new phone tomorrow!

well anywho...not much else going on around here Am still studing hard for the certifcation test
Will keep you posted on that too....



later

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Yeah it is amazing how lazy, or maybe over protected some kids are too day. Maybe a reason, I don't know.
Enjoy the snow, 'twill be HOT soon!!!!