Well...what a week so far...Tuesday.....4:30 am.....was up and opn computer...got E-mail from bank letting me know I "overdrew" on my account......WHAT!??? I still have $0.29 (yes that's right 29 cents!) I have now clue what happened......over drawn by 62 cents.......and they charged me $30.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Well any way...got my 30 bucks back...
Tried to apply for a job yesterday.....OMG!!!! are you kidding me!? After an hour of fiddling around going thought their application process I decided I really didn't want to work there anyway......It was a float position...which I really wasn't interested in. I had to upload my resume...then the next page showed all the info from my resume (which looks pretty good I think) and took all the info from it and put it in boxes.......which were now filled in with all the wrong information.......so I had to REDO all that.....then they asked for references(?) I personally thought those were given upon request...at least that's what we were told at school....stopped the application process there because I didn't have an e-mail address for who I was putting down as a reference....SHEEEEEEESH
Anyway thats what's happening here....
LATER......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Yeah??? well I was gone and you didn't even miss me!!! LOL I have had confuser trouble.
I have heard of other folk having problems applying on line, and many places that is all they will accept. Of course you know that stuff anyway.
Anyway good luck and keep plodding, it will work.
Love from here.
PS Remember, jobs are easy to get in D.C. and A whole bunch of Old folk in Florida need help. Just in case you want to relocate!!!! LOL
Post a Comment