Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Well I hope everyone had a good one anyway....GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!? I Have a job interview on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think positive thoughts for me!!! (3:00P.M. central) LOL. I am very nervous already!!

My day today was good....spring cleaned the living room......Roomie moved on Friday...It is very strange eating with out something (someone) staring at me...lol.....Mainly Ozzy.....and sometimes Floyd....roomies cats...

Well I will keep you posted....


Later

3 comments:

Jon said...

My cat often stares at me when I eat. What's even worse, sometimes the stray cats in my yard climb on the window ledge and stare at me while I'm eating. It's extremely unnerving....

Sending positive thoughts for the job interview!

jack69 said...

Best of luck and positive thoughts for you on the interview.
You will do well, but always think,"Things always work out for the BEST." But get the dang job, the government needs the TAXES!!!! LOL

love ya girl!!!

JOHN said...

Well did you get the job? Roomie moved out? You had that room mate for awhile didnt you?Hope things are going well for you.Keep in touch