Monday, March 12, 2012

WOW!!!!! THINK SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

Well I hope anyway...AND..... this is Wisconsin and we could still get a well you know...Was a beautiful day here on Sunday...all the porch monkeys were out for the first time! The park by me was full of families.....My tulips are about an inch tall....I saw an ant...and some other kind of ugly bug....R is doing fine after her surgery....Still studing hard for certification test...at least 4 hours a day....sent in my fee to take the test today......$125.00!!! Love my new phone.....should take a pic of it...lol


Any way that's whats happening around here just wanted to check in


Later....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hoping Spring has sprung for you guys, but most of all hope the test goes well, I believe in you and it will all go fine.

We mention you often and are proud of what you have a accomplished and your determination to make a difference in your own life as well as others.

Love from down here!!!