Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WELL TWO MORE DAYS......

Two more days and I am done with my practicum (internship if you prefer) Then graduation next Friday the 10th!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! I will miss everyone there... especially the little ones...and all of the others. have learned so much from them. I even made a mistake or two......shocking I know....I gave a peds dose of hep-b vaccine to an adult....woops....better that way then the other way.... and went into one room to tell the N.P. about something about a patient in another room....MISTAKE!! I realized what I did after I shut the door....we live we learn!!


I will post pics of graduation!!


Later

3 comments:

jack69 said...

WEll it seems only yesterday you were in a warehouse. One of the last to walk out, now, now you have a new profession and career. I joke about the DR thing, but I see the accomplishment as near that. You have done well.

A profession you FIT in and one you will ba appreciated for.

And just so you will know, I started my career as a General Contractor at 42, and had a great ride in that career.

Love you girl and Congratulations.

garnett109 said...

congrats!

JOHN said...

Melanie,
Yes make sure to get plenty of pics of your graduation.We are all very proud of you.Before you know it you'll be driving a brand new car, And not relying on bus transportation to take 2 hours to get you home,And a new washer if you need it.Your stories have been great over the years keep them coming my friend,'
JOHN