Friday, February 10, 2012

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not the best pic of me.......(middle)


almost a better one.....(second from left)






The Cross at the Chapel of Christ Triumphant














Amy one of the instructors




The Alter


All six grads!




Was a great moment....S.R. gave a great speech Loads of the humorus things that happened during class...we all got a pin...which I promptly lost....GRRRRRRR


well bed time now...so Tired!



Later















2 comments:

jack69 said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR! I for one are so very proud of you. Only knowing you from the ware house , the bus ride stories,to the hospital, but it has been a great trip.
But you did scare the stuffings out of me.......

#1. Not the best pic of me.......(middle)
#2. [Image] almost a better one.....
#3..... I thought they had crucified you!!!! I was thinking want a sacrificing lady!!

LOL
TAke care and rest well, you deserve it.

Missie said...

Congratulations!!