Well My "internship" has been extended for two weeks!!! They felt I did not get a very good experience for learning so they offered me two more weeks!! way cool...So for the next two weeks I will be "shadowing" one M.A. and on Tuesday I will actually get to "shadow " a nurse!! How cool is that!? I guess I was their first Medical assistant student and they just put me in with the other M.A.'s. They are a learning clinic for Marquette nursing students..and when they come in they get to shadow the Nurses ,,(they have "Dr." titles but they are nurse practitioners.) All of them are so nice..so two more weeks of learning for me!!!
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
that is great gitter done!
Sounds like a good opportunity. Hang loose, Spring is coming too!
Love from down here where it is hot (93) today!@!!
I'm glad everything is going well for you. I think being an MA will be a great experience.
Post a Comment