I passed my pharmacology exam.......WHEW!!!! That is the one I dreaded the most.....math ya know....anyway....I did better on that one than the clinical exam..I got a C on that one....the teacher told me what killed it was I could not name my chest leads for the EKG...I knew where they went I just can't name the place properly....PICKY PICKY PICKY...lol.
Any way...the schooling part is over......it's kinda sad in a way..I kinda liked having somewhere to go on a regular basis....I WON'T miss the classmates tho. The teacher (Amy) gave everyone an ornament for Christmas...sweet...
I made bead angels for all my instructors..and cookies....I told them lots of cussing and swearing went into them...lol...found out I do not like working with beads or wire....and then went on to make Christmas trees made of wire and beads for a couple other people.....twice the amount of aggravation went into those....
weather here is not very festive...no snow which is ok by me..I don't care for the snow...but a bit is nice for Christmas....then it can go away.....was in the 50's yesterday today back to the lower 40's and a nasty wind..a cold wind to boot....and the rain yesterday woo.
my baby was broke for a while....(my computer) thought I was going to die.....was pretty boring 3 days But found a good place to take it to and he does not charge an arm and a leg and another arm. Got some more memory.
well thats whats been going on in my world..
Later
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
Great!!!! Now are you a Doctor??? I can't wait to tell everbody I know a new Doctor who will give them a discount!!!!!LOL
Wonderful to hear. Yes of course leaving is sorta sad, but in no time you will have another family and no clicques. (hopefully). I can remember back when you weren't sure what to do when the job folded. I think you chose wisely, you WILL NOT be left behind again, you will always be needed and most of all appreciated.
Good on you and CONGRATULATIONS!
Shucks that word is about as long as pnemonia and mayonaise. I am learning long words also.
Love you and you will be the BEST!
Your personality fits.
From down here where it is warm and old folks need your service!
Sherry & Jack
I just came back to feed the fish! Figured you are celebrating and forgot them. LOL
Post a Comment