Thursday, December 8, 2011

OK.....I NEED AN OPINION........MAYBE MORE...LOL

Ok here it is.......as you know My "classmates" have formed a "clique" and I of course am not apart of said "clique" and WILL not stoop to their level....and be mean nasty rude or any of the things "clique" members do........It is not that noticeable in a class room of 20-25 students but when there are only 6 students it is VERY obvious......cliques are for teens..NOT adults in their upper thirties......I didn't like the cliques in high school either. Well anyway........as you know I made homemade cookies for a birthday treat....as is customary......here is where I need opinions.....Not one of them ate one cookie.....(well one did...she was last one done with her test everyone else left already and before I packed them up I asked if she would like one) they knew they were there......they knew it was for my birthday......I have no idea HOW I should feel about this? Am I angry..yes a bit..but.....I am also a bit hurt.......I don't want to sound like a baby whining because nobody likes me either because I have MANY friends who do, so these 5 other women..really don't mean that much in the "friend" department. The best thing is I really don't ever need to see any of them again after graduation. Next week is finals.......off till Jan 2...have to see them again on Jan 17...then not till graduation... and hopefull never again.......

well....so there it is....frustration at its best......

At least I do not have to see those people on my birthday!

WOOT!!!

6 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

These women are just passing thru your life....don't let them get to you...they will be gone before you know it....Be true to yourself!!

jack69 said...

I was never part of a click. I ignored those that were. They are childish and silly. I was hurt in my life at times because of that, but I knew I was better than that. I have always liked people. I liked to mix and have fun. Your personality is the same methinks. Give 'em a big s-eating grin and say good bye, let 'em know you know something they don't, that they've missed a chance to have a real friend. Something they may never have.
Love from down here and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Jon said...

I've always hated cliques. They were bad enough in high school, but it's completely deplorable and extremely immature when adults do it. I don't know the reason they didn't eat the cookies - it's difficult to get into their mindsets. If you only have to see them again in January (and then at graduation),just be as polite as you can. Pretend to tolerate the bastards. Then, forget about them! They're not worth knowing.

Paula said...

They are acting like children and that is pitiful. Good luck with your future.

Missie said...

Cliques are so immature. You'll find them in the workplace too.

JOHN said...

Your better off without them my friend