Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

3 more classes and the finals next week and I am done!!!!!!! No more school.....Well January I have practicum....I found out yesterday where I will be, I will be at a clinic on Wisconsin Avenue downtown! woo hoo!! I am terrified! I am glad of one thing tho...after Feb 11 I will not have to see my classmates again.....most of them are nice and I do like them....I really do and all of them will be great CMA's...and one will be continuing her education to be a nurse...she will be good at it she is sweet. There are 6 of us in class..and when a clique forms it is VERY noticeable...I always thought cliques were for teens but apparently not......The odds of me keeping in touch with any of them are next to nil, I wish them the best of luck with where ever their paths leads them.

I made cookies yesterday after class...oatmeal raisin......I used raisins....crasins and dried cherries..yum! Taking them for class tonight...birthday treat....I don't have class on my birthday (Friday) so I will take them today....I would take them tomorrow but I think my roomie would eat them all...lol. I will have to make some more this weekend.

Well that's what's been going on in my world!

Later

2 comments:

Missie said...

Sounds like school is going good for you. Have a good rest of your week.

jack69 said...

Well shucks, that's all there is, just a few trips on the bus, breeze thru some crummy tests, eat cookies, form a click now you are a doctor??? Wow, I want to do that!!!!
Seriously reading your blog for a long time I knew you were a caring person and would do well as a Certified (NUT). I mean CMA!!!!
You go Girl!!! I am proud of you I know you are proud of yourself and you have every right to be. This is great.
NOW DO NOT SCREW UP THIS PRACTICUM!! The world needs you.

My Girl from across the table says do you realize it is the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor? I said yeah, and you know what that means? We were little when Pearl Harbor was struck, Ouch. I may need my blood pressure checked..NURSE!!! CORPSMAN!!! SOMEBODY!

Love from Florida!!!
Sherry & Jack