I went to the food bank to volunteer.....and pick up some food for myself..and The lady that I trained to do the "family" boxes is in New Zealand (how sad for her..PFFT) and the Lady that she trained to take her place came in at a later time (they opened an hour early today) So guess who got stuck doing boxes......ME......poor me..I am so sore...lol..not used to the physical work anymore.....lol....I am needless to say beat...will be sleeping very good tonight..me thinks....my poor back is killing me.....almost 300 families came through today...very saddened that these people don't have decent jobs to be able to feed their families....and at the same time grateful to God that there are generous people out there to donate all the things needed....they give out clothes and coats too and give toys out for Christmas too.
It seems strange to me to be home at this time now...I am so used to being at school now...I get to watch "prime time" TV now...lol shows I have not seen for almost two seasons......
Well that's all that has been going on on my end
If I don't get (or have much to say) Please have the Merriest of Christmas's ever!
Later
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


4 comments:
Melanie,
That is very kind of you to volenteer at the food bank.300 families is alot,"You know your getting old,when your back goes out more then you do!"!lol just kidding.Speaking of Prime time.I love Mike&Molly...Also I am now unemployed.As you read, my Client passed.I heard on the news tonight one million people in California is about to lose their unemployment benifits,I just started and only received one check.Pray for me...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU....
YOur heart is bigger than your back, nah that don't make sense. But Your heart is in the right place, as I have said many times. Sorry the back hit you hard though.
What a nice thing to do, though. U B SWEET.
YOu deserve it, NOW RELAPSE!
Have a Merry Christmas yourself! I think it's great that you volunteered your time. We all need to do more of that.
Melanie, That was a nice thing you did.300 people is a lot,Hope those boxes didnt mess up your back,You take care and have a Merry Christmas and a Blessd New Year my friend
johnsworld08.
Post a Comment