Well school that is!! I do practicum in January and graduate in February!! I am a bit petrified! I know I know this stuff but now it will be for real not on one of my class mates..... kinda scary....Now I have one more test to studdy for...the CERTIFICATION TEST!
See the binder^^^^ it is 4 inches thick! It represents EVERYTHING we have learned in the last year! ACK!!!!!!!
We had snow yesterday...a nice dusting...now it can go away...lol.
today the sun is shining...but it's only 32*...looks nice anyway.....
Well that's all for my world
LATER
.jpg)


3 comments:
I have one Grandson who prefers the word Sweet. So to the end of School...SWEET!
Another prefers the word awesome. What you have done in the last year is AWESOME, (Yeah, you must think so to) You have made a complete change in your life,except in your caring, it has always been there, that is why I think you have chose well.
Hey, I don't think for a minute,it would be EASY using REAL FOLK to punch plug and stick. But you can handle it.
I hope you gave yourself a big pat on the back because you deserve it! I know that you will do just fine in the "real world" sticking people! LOL
Very proud of you my friend.Im learning a lot from you.Why didnt I get my RN degree by now.Im 45 and it would be harder.But you didnt let anything stop you.So no excuses John.Take care....
Post a Comment