Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YESTERDAYS ADVENTURE.......

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday..........for some school supplies....you know paper....pencils....I have worn down two fat pencils since I started school...lol.....anyway.....and they didn't have the paper pads I wanted...so I settled for a couple of packs of the loose leaf stuff which is ok cause I just tear it out of the book anyway....Anywho...I was running a bit late so I made the mistake of going to the "Quick" checkout.......the 20 items or less....LMAOOOOOO What a joke.......Why on earth would Wal-mart put the SLOWEST cashier on the face of the earth in that line? I am normally pretty patient waiting (usually) But I had to be home in less than an hour to get ready for school...lol 20 min in line.....only 6 people in front of me when I got in line.....all with less than 10 items....still took 20 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGG!
And as I was leaving....(friend was nice enough to drive me) we saw........you guessed it.....someone getting out of the car in........JAMMIES! People it was 7* degrees outside yesterday.....jammies with winter boots.....and the boots weren't tied so her shoestrings were flying...hope she didn't trip......Are people really that lazy they can't get dressed anymore?
Now I have been guilty of going to the food store in my slippers but...jammies?....NOT.

Test today in Bible class......spelling test in anatomy.....two tests tomarrow....~~~SIGH~~~

2 comments:

jack69 said...

I would say wait until you are 70+ and you won't worry about the lines. hahahaha

But I do remember and still do get upset when some things take longer than they should.

7 degrees. BRRRRRRRRR toooo cold for me!!
Love from Florida!!! HOpe the test turn out well for you!!!

Missie said...

I jammie look outside the house. At least sweatpants are better. LOL

Have a good week.